Saturday, March 13, 2010

Getting There…

Here’s what I’ve been doing the last few weeks! We still need some finishing touches, like ties for the curtains, a pillow for the chair, and a lampshade (all things that my mom is making to match the set!) and we need to put sheets on the mattress and hang the pictures. But we’re really getting there! Tomorrow the 14th of March marks 8 months. That means our baby girl could be here in a month! WOW!! :)

Night lightsDSC01919

Laundry hamperDSC01926

Best glider ever!   DSC01920

Crib (and my diaper bag!)DSC01930  

Her closetDSC01924

DresserDSC01927

This is a picture my mom made for me before I was born, and she had it re-matted for the baby. It’s perfect in the room, and very special to us. Playtime for Toys, made my grandma Colleen for mama when she was born

More to come when we get done!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love that everything is coming together. The picture from your mom is so cute and special. Those are the best things to pass onto the little ones. Hey I never asked you, do you have a name for your daughter yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her room is adorable!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone and that she's almost here. SO SO excited for you, Esther... your life is about to get a million times better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her room looks great! I really like the dresser. Did you paint it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!