Sunday, June 26, 2011

What we’ve been up to lately…

Too many things to talk about really, so here are some recent pictures instead!

Up close!

IMG_4053

Lounging with Daddy

IMG_4060

Laundry Basket Rides!

IMG_4067

IMG_4063

Reading is Emily’s favorite lately. And she loves her little rocking chair!

IMG_4081

IMG_4084

IMG_4089

For you, Mom. :) (She was pointing out the flowers on her dress all day! She loved it.)

IMG_4095

IMG_4101 

I love her smile! Someone told me the other day as we were leaving Costco that we were in BIG TROUBLE when she gets older. Ha!

IMG_4112

Other things we’ve been working on lately: walking, climbing, talking A LOT, saying “NO” all.the.time, occasionally sleeping through the night… and of course, right as I typed that last one she woke up. One of these days I’ll learn not to jinx myself! Sigh. Time to go snuggle a restless baby.

More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love these new pictures! She is growing up soooo fast

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!