Monday, September 9, 2013

9 Months Old

Natalie Rae, you are 9 months old! In the words of Quincy, "I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!" (Little Einsteins, anyone...? Ha.)

9 Months Old!
We haven't been to your 9 month check-up yet but I think you weigh around 18 lbs. You are just starting to grow out of 6 month clothes and into 9 month sizes, and still in a size 3 diaper. A peanut just like your big sissy!

Bigger than the bear now!
You are into everything. And I do mean EVERYTHING! Especially if we tell you it's off limits. Or if sissy has it. Or if I've just washed it and would like it to stay slobber-free for ten seconds.

I can't get enough of that smile.
You are the happiest kid ever! Which is sometimes a little shocking because you don't sleep through the night yet, at all. I'm lucky if you give me a 5 hour stretch most nights! I'm trying to enjoy all the snuggles though, because it's going by so quickly. And you're such a sweet girl, even at 3 am.

Standing every chance she gets!
I hate to admit it, but you are Officially Mobile! You crawl everywhere and LOVE to pull up and stand. Your favorite though, by far, is to hold your daddy's hands and walk around the house with him. You could do that for hours, giggling with every step!

There she goes!
You are stubborn. If you are interested in something and we take it away from you, watch out! You are shaping up to have a temper like your mama. Ahem.

So big.
You are VERY MUCH mama's girl. You love daddy tons but definitely want mama most times, and completely refuse to go to anyone else. You still haven't had a baby sitter that wasn't one of your parents! (Mama and Daddy would like a date night sometime before you're 12, ok? Thanks. :)  )

New seats!
You moved out of the "baby bucket" and into a Big Girl carseat. You love it! And Emmie loves that she can see you better now. You two chatter and sing together in the car now!

Yum.
You are really starting to enjoy food! Fruit is your favorite, especially pears and peaches, but you like pretty much everything we give you now. And you are a pro mess-maker. Must be in the genes...


You are such fun. You love to play and crawl, push things around, and chase your sissy in your walker. Nothing can stop you! Except for naptime... When you are tired, look out. You even beat Emily in the cranky department when you are sleepy! 

You are such a joy and a blessing to our family. Watching you and your big sissy together just melts my mama heart! I love you more than I could ever say, Nattie-Roo. Happy 9 months!


1 comment:

  1. I loved your Nattie blog. It's midnight and we will actually be walking into your house tomorrow (YAY!) So I will tell you more about how amazing and beautiful my granddaughters are when I see them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!