Friday, August 21, 2009

At least it's almost the weekend...

Well, we're at the 6 week mark! Not too much to report this week, though. Rob was out of town for a few days but is home now, and I'm glad to have him back! My sister who is all-knowing when it comes to this being pregnant thing got me a great new bag and some supplies to help make the next 34 weeks a little more bearable! She's so great. Thanks Rachel!!

Here's the bag, and it's loaded with kleenex, mints, gum, mouthwash, lotion and lots of other goodies. It's wonderful!!

So, the morning sickness train has finally come for me. I'm not all that sick yet, just queasy a lot so far. Here are some other things that are making my days easier:




Peanut butter crackers, ginger ale and saltines. Where would I be without you?!

So, here is me at 6 weeks!


And here's where the little punkin is!



6 weeks: A lentil bean

We can't wait to see what the next weeks bring. On Monday we have our first appointment with the OBGYN! We'll keep you posted! For now it's naptime for me. I'm pooped!

Esther



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!