Friday, August 28, 2009

Two Bits:

Bit One:

We're at 7 weeks! And that number is approximate now. The appointment with the nurse last week was pretty uneventful, aside from the fact that she mentioned they really don't know how far along I am, so we have another appointment scheduled with our actual doctor next Wednesday. The nurse said we may even get an ultrasound to determine a better due date! That will be exciting. Here's 7-ish weeks:

Here's the little punkin this week:

7 weeks: a blueberry!

Getting bigger every day. We can't wait to meet her (or him, if Rob gets his wish)!


Bit Two:


We're headed to the Oregon coast tomorrow to celebrate our one year anniversary! YAY! I can't believe it was almost a year ago that we were dancing the night away at our wedding. Time flies! I will make sure to take lots of pictures of our trip to the beach.


Anyway, that's all I have for now. Have a great weekend!


Love, EA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!