Thursday, September 17, 2009

Home Again, Home Again!

Jiggity Jog! I can't tell you how nice it was to be able to take a break from work and everyday life to visit the coast and take a trip to Denver, but boy is it nice to be home! I don't think I've ever been so tired after a trip!

We had a fantastic time this weekend in Colorado with Rob's parents, visiting with them, climbing mountains, riding trains, and eating good food. Here are just a few pictures of the trip, the rest are on my Picasa site. Be warned, though, there are quite a few scenery pictures! :)


On the baby front, we are at ten weeks pregnant now! I'm sorry I missed the 9 week picture, we were tired out and didn't take one. But here is ten weeks (sorry it's a tad blurry)!

Here is where the punkin is this week: 10 weeks, a kumquat!


A little over an inch long now, with fingers and toes and moving around like a champ! Of course I can't feel it yet, but at the speed I'm growing it shouldn't be long! Ha!

We have our 12 week appointment at the end of this month, and hopefully we'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat! I can't wait!! Lately I've been eating everything in site (including pickles from the jar) and trying to keep from gaining a hundred pounds. OK, that may be a bit of an exaggeration seeing as how I've only gained 4 pounds total so far, but always being hungry is a new thing for me! We'll see how I do in the coming weeks and months. :)

Well, speaking of food it's time to get dinner started. I'll try not to wait so long to post next time, and I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures that show how big the baby is as you go through week to week. The internet is such an amazing tool. Even though we are far apart we can still keep up with all that is going on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!