Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Doing Great!

So, we had a bit of a scare today, but everything turned out just fine, thankfully. I went to the doctor's office this morning with what I thought was maybe a bladder infection and a LOT of pain. The doctor tried to listen to the heartbeat but couldn't find it at first. At one point he even said something like, "Hmmm... I wonder if it's still there?" THAT was a really good way to scare me half to death, thanks doc! I could have smacked him; he just wasn't my favorite doc. At all. Hopefully next time we'll get to see a different doc in the practice.

We ended up doing an ultrasound (which Rob missed unfortunately) and saw the baby and heard a good strong heartbeat! Looked like it was about 176 beats per minute which is great!

So anyway, just a quick update to let you all know we're both healthy and doing just fine! Also, no bladder infection, thank goodness! I will try and post the ultrasound pictures later if I can get them into my computer somehow.

Hooray! :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear everything is okay! Sounds like your doctor doesn't have the best bedside manner! ;) Which OB practice are you going to??

    Can't WAIT to see the ultrasound pictures!!!

    ~Jessica~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!