Thursday, October 1, 2009

On the Mend

Hello again! I am learning that I'm not the best at keeping this as updated as I would like, but between sore throats, coughs, headaches and upset tummies, we've been a bit busy around here! We're all starting to feel better now though, and no one (except my poor dad) got this round of the fall cold bug too terribly bad. Thank goodness for Vicks Shower Soothers! Those things are the greatest invention ever. They certainly helped us feel better fast!
Also, I should admit that we have a new addiction: Dexter! Best show on TV these days. We spent far more than enough time watching all three past seasons in order to catch up with season four that started last week. What can I say? :)

Overall I'm feeling much better these days. No more morning sickness at all really. I don't know how my sissy did it, she was sick for months! I'm just glad to be able to eat meat again, and not just stove-top stuffing and pickles! But that does sound good right about now...
Well, not much else to report but I do owe you a few weeks of tummy pictures! Here was last week, week 11:

And here's week 11 for the punkin!

11 weeks, a fig!

And yesterday marked 12 weeks! I'm very excited, at the end of this week they consider me officially in my second trimester. Time is really starting to fly by!


The punkin at 12 weeks!

12 weeks, a lime!

(Finally, a fruit I'm familiar with!)

As far as getting prepared goes, we're really not even hardly started. We have a few things for the baby so far, jammies and bibs that my mom got for us, a blanket or two, some books and a baby bathtub that a lady at our church home group picked up for us at a garage sale for 2 bucks! I'm all about good deals! I know we have a LONG way to go, more than 6 months! So I'm not to concerned about it yet. I do love to shop though, and what is more fun than shopping for babies! If you know of something, please tell me. :)

Anyway, my good friend Lesley is having a wedding shower this weekend for her upcoming November wedding and there's planning to do! I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. See you soon (I hope)!

Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!