Sunday, November 8, 2009

Celebrate!

We have lots to celebrate this week! We hit the 17 week mark with the baby on Wednesday, my good friend Lesley got married on Saturday, and Rob was baptized on Sunday! Hooray!! I don't have pictures of the wedding or the baptism yet but as soon as I get them, I'll be sure to share.

I do have pictures of 17 weeks! It really seems like time is starting to fly by lately! I have been getting LOTS of headaches, but a little Tylenol and (doctor recommended) caffeine here and there is really seeming to help. Now if I could just find a good solution to the 4 AM snack breaks, we'd be all set! Unfortunately I am not a big fan of waking up to eat. I guess it's good preparation for when I'll be getting up to feed someone else though, right?


Rob wanted to be included this week also, so here he is at 17 weeks too! :)


And last but of course not least, here's the punkin this week!
17 weeks: a turnip!

My mom is out of town for three weeks training for her new job at Dex. We're all very excited for her! It's actually the same job she retired from 9 years ago, but it had been calling her back and she couldn't stay away. She said she feels as if she never left! I'm glad it's working out so well, but we do miss her when she's gone! Good job, MOM! :)
Well, not much else to report on this week. I have a few friends that are pregnant and one that is getting pretty close to her due date. We're praying for you, Jess! Hang in there!
Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Esther, you look ADORABLE! Seriously, you make one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen! :) I can't believe you're already 17 weeks... that's absolutely insane. When is your appointment for the BIG ULTRASOUND?? Can't wait to find out if you're cooking a hot dog or a hamburger in there! ;)

    Thanks for the well wishes and prayers, we're really anxious but getting SO excited to finally meet this little man!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!