Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Long Awaited

I have to apologize for the delay since the last post. It's been a while! We've been fighting off a flu (well, Rob has, I didn't get it thank goodness), working on Christmas presents, gearing up for Thanksgiving, things have just been busy lately!

I don't have any pictures to post, but I do have one bit of news I'd like to share. We went to the doctor today for our 20 week ultrasound. 20 weeks already! Time is flying! So, the baby is healthy and was moving around a lot, she said the size and height measurements were right on track for our April 14 due date. And...
We couldn't be more excited!! Thanksgiving is this Thursday, so we'll have lots of picture-taking opportunities! I'll make sure to get a few good ones and post them shortly. We hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving too! We sure have a lot to be thankful for this year. :)

1 comment:

  1. Did you get some good pictures at your ultrasound? It's always fun to see what they are up to in there! My last friend's ultrasound I did her little girl kept sticking her tongue out at us the whole time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!