Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pictures!

They say they’re worth a thousand words, right? Well that’s good because I really don’t have it in me to type that much tonight! 38 weeks pregnant is very tiring. Yes, I’m ready to be done. And no, we still haven’t decided on her name yet… Hopefully when we see her she’ll help us choose! :)

Anyway, here are some pictures for you. Enjoy!

Sitting on the exercise ball, getting ready!38 Weeks

38 weeks! 38 weeks

WOW, I feel huge. 38 Weeks

Some pictures of the nursery. It’s finally done! Thanks to mom for all the finishing touches- the pillow on the chair, the lampshade, the ties on the curtains, it’s perfect. We LOVE it!!  DSC01995

 DSC01999

 DSC02000

 DSC02003 

DSC02004

 

DSC02008

 

DSC02007

The bassinet where she’ll sleep in our room for the first few weeks. I love the teddy bears!DSC02010  

Also, here’s the link to the pictures my mom and aunt took at the baby shower a few weeks back. They had better ones than I did!

Now we just wait. Hopefully it won’t be TOO long… we all know how much patience I have. Did someone say Castor oil? (JUST KIDDING.) Maybe.

5 comments:

  1. Your little girls room looks great! And I think the lamp is AMAZING. Did your mom make the cover? I really really like the patern on it :O) OH, and you look FANTASTIC!!! Woohoo for only 2 more weeks (or so) until you get to see your baby girl. I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last few weeks are definitely the hardest to wait through! Don't worry though...she has to come eventually :) I read a few stories online about caster oil and that was enough to convince me not to try it. As much as I wanted Emery to be born already, I didn't want to be on the toilet the whole time leading up to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the room so beautiful everything is perfect. She has dropped hopefully she will come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah you got way less stretch marks than I do, lucky you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! Those last few weeks of pregnancy are SO exhausting, but try hard to enjoy feeling her roll around in your tummy. Once she's here, it's truly hard to remember those special moments where only you can feel her. :)

    CUTE nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!