Thursday, May 13, 2010

Red Robin… Yum!

Today was a great day! I got a doctor’s appointment set for Emily for her well-baby check up (finally), unpacked a few more boxes, and went out to enjoy the sunshine a little bit, too! I took Emily for our first “official” lunch out- Katrina, Skip and the boys treated us to Red Robin! She was a perfect angel, too! Ok, so she pretty much slept the whole time, but there was no screaming and we avoided the meltdown I was sure would happen the moment I ventured out into public with her by myself for more than ten minutes. Hooray!

My lunch date:

DSC02150 

Here are a few more pictures too- I finally found the computer cable for my good camera!

DSC02152

DSC02130 

DSC02142 

DSC02145 

DSC02146 

DSC02147 

DSC02128 

DSC02116 

2010-05-03_17.09.43

Today is Rob’s last real day of training, tomorrow is just a day to wrap things up and pass out awards. So that means tonight is our last night at the hotel! YAAAAAAAY!! It’s a very nice hotel, but BOY AM I READY TO HAVE A HOME AGAIN!! The drive from Bellevue to Federal Way all the time isn’t my favorite either. And once we get settled in, I should be able to update this poor, forgotten blog a lot more often! But don’t hold me to that… ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awww so cute !!

    - Smita
    http://littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!