Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Colors

Fall is, and always will be, my favorite season. By far. The leaves change, the weather cools, the crock-pot comes out of hiding. What more do you need? I can't wait to start making some good comfort food (and wearing big sweaters to hide the extra weight I'll gain!) and relaxing by a nice fire with my loves. Yay fall!

Last week we took a trip into the mountains to see the fall colors. It was spectacular! These pictures don't do it justice. We had a wonderful time!

Snow in the mountains already!
Happy Girl
The only picture we got of Natalie. Poor kid! Second child syndrome...








What do you love about fall?

1 comment:

  1. Colorado does have the bluest sky! I can smell fall in the pictures. Lovely! Looks like Emmie had a great time in the sunshine. Hope Nattie (poor second kid!) did too. (Just kidding....)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!