Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Here are a few pictures from our week, in all their grainy iPhone glory...

We went to dinner with new friends. Our girls are already best buddies! 

My first homemade wreath. Happy fall!

Someone hates her Halloween costume. I think it's adorable! 

Early in the week we had beautiful weather and went for a nice walk to collect leaves!

And then this morning we woke up to snow. Lets hope it's not here for good, I'm not done with fall yet!

Tonight we had our first fire in the fireplace. Hooray! I'm glad for the cooler weather, but the snow can wait a while yet. 

That's our week in a nutshell. I hope you're having a great fall like we are! Stay warm, everyone. 





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having beautiful fall weather! Nattie looks so darling in her costume. I'm sure she will be happier if you don't put the hood up. Quite a busy, fun week. I assume the snow didn't stay around. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!