Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby Pictures!

I finally got around to taking some still shots of the ultrasound DVD they gave us at the doctor’s office a few weeks ago, and here they are! Enjoy our baby's first "pictures"!

In this first one her hand is up by her head, so it looks like she’s got a little Mohawk! But it’s just her fingers.

Profile 2

Here’s the one the tech said was like “she’s sitting on a copy machine”. She looked for a long time and was very confident the baby is a girl. Rob suspected that was the case all along! Hopefully she’ll forgive me later for posting this one.

Girl!

Now we just need a name… Any suggestions?? :)

Also, today marks 22 weeks! I have had a terrible head cold all week, so no pictures of the tummy to share. But here’s where the punkin is:

22-spaghetti-squash22 weeks, a spaghetti squash! WOW!

I’ve been feeling kicks a lot more regularly than I had before, which does wonders to ease a worrying mind (which I always seem to have lately). I can’t wait to meet her!

This weekend I’m hoping to get started on my Christmas baking and get my Christmas cards sent out. Here’s to hoping I get it all done!!

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh..I'm so thrilled for you guys! So cute too! Do you have any thoughts about names you like? If I think of some names I'll get back to you. What sort of names do you like??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a few that we're thinking about, but nothing that's just jumped out at us yet. So far some on the list are Emily, Elizabeth, Caitlin, Natalie, Kristin, we sort of lean toward the more tradidional names and not the really trendy ones. I never thought it would be so hard to choose a name!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!