Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today

Have you ever had that “stuck-in-a-rut” feeling, like you’ve been doing the same thing for too many days in a row and you just need a change? Me too!

Today I got the chance to go with my mom to get out of the house and do a little Christmas shopping. We had a great time! We got a little of this, and a little of that, and I was able to cross a few things off my Christmas gift list.

We also stopped in the maternity section at Kohls, and I ended up with these (thanks, mom!):

490671_Chocolate

GREATEST MATERNITY PANTS EVER. And they’re corduroys, who would have thought?! I’ve never owned a pair of cords that I can remember, but I’m telling you now, if you don’t have some, YOU NEED SOME. They are fantastic!

Also, my Dad had picked out a shirt for a Christmas present, but somehow it ended up as a Happy New Shirt present for me today instead. See?

481345_Yellow_Cream

It’s a great shirt! Very comfy, and the sleeves actually fit my too-long ape arms. I think I need about 17 more of these!

So, a nice day out and a few new clothes can really make a difference. I feel great today! I’m feeling the baby kick here and there also, which is just about the greatest thing ever. :)

How was your day today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!