Tuesday, December 22, 2009

23 Weeks!

I really can’t believe how fast time is flying now. 23 weeks already?! Wow. She’ll be here before we know it!

So, these pictures were taken last week, and tomorrow is technically 24 weeks, but I didn’t want to miss posting these.

Getting bigger!Esther and Christmas tree 1209 003

Me and dad in front of the tree at their house.Esther and Christmas tree 1209 004 

We’re just days away from Christmas and I’m happy to say that I’ve got all my decorating, shopping, sewing, and wrapping done. Finally. YAY! All that’s left is the baking!

I’m excited for Christmas this year. My nephew Hayden is about 11 months old, and this (of course) will be his first Christmas. I can’t wait to watch the mayhem that ensues when they put him in front of the presents and let him go at it!! :) Hopefully we’ll have some more good pictures to post soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!