Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Shower!

As promised, here are a few pictures from the baby shower at Mom’s house last weekend. She has most of the good ones on her camera, and I’ll add those when I can.

We had a wonderful time! Good food, pretty cake, fun games, and friends! What more could anyone want!? :)

Baby Shower! 2.20.10

The gift table. My mom made a whole set for the baby’s room- a quilt, diaper stacker, burp cloths, and receiving blankets, and then she framed some of the matching fabric for decorations on the wall. We love it!!

DSC01876

A close-up of the pictures. So cute!

DSC01878

The quilt and receiving blankets.

DSC01880

The food table (before half the food was out, hehe)!

'

The cake! “Welcome to the World, Little One”

DSC01887

Mom in the kitchen, still preparing. :)

DSC01883

The theme was Sweet Pea. I loved it!

DSC01888

Napkins

DSC01891

Me with the diaper bag my sister Rachel got for me. It’s the one I’d wanted FOREVER, but gave up on because we’re trying to pinch our pennies right now. I LOVE IT!!! Thanks again, Rach. :)

All the gifts we got are very much appreciated! We have lots of clothes now, and diapers and a changing table and mattress for the crib. What great friends and family we have! We are truly blessed. My mom, sister, and Aunt Darlene put a lot of work and time into making this perfect for me, and it couldn’t have turned out better. Thank you all very much!!!

And now, I’m off to finish putting things away in the nursery! Yay! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures! All those things your Mom made are so cute! You are one lucky lady :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish so much I could have been there! Looks like a beautiful shower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!