Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yes and No

Yes! - We had a great time at the shower yesterday! Lots of good food, friends and fun.

No - I don't have pictures loaded up to post yet, but...

Yes - I'll do that soon. Hopefully. :)

No - I'm not working anymore until after the baby gets here!

YES YES YES - I am grateful to have the opportunity to relax and prepare for her arrival! The nursery is coming along pretty well. I can't believe we have less than 8 weeks until her due date! (Yes, I'm freaking out a little!)

No - I'm not on bedrest or anything, just having a hard time working because of all the pressure the baby is putting on my lungs. It makes it really hard to breathe while I talk on the phone all day, so the doctor decided it was time to be done.

Yes - We also switched hospitals from Sacred Heart to Deaconess! It seems to be more in tune with what we want our first baby's birth to be like, and we took a (personal!) tour the other day and loved it. We're excited about the switch!

No - We haven't heard anything more about Rob's potential new job, but now there's actually another one we're looking into. So, twice the anxiety! Ha ha.

Yes - PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!! We need all the strength and guidance we can get right now. This is definitely a turning point in our lives and we're both a little nervous about the possible outcomes.

No - I didn't forget to post weekly pictures of the baby belly. I have a few weeks stored up on my camera, and when they make their way to the computer, I promise to share!

Yes - It's time to go eat lunch! Leftovers from the shower yesterday!

No - I don't have extra to share with you. Sorry. :)

Pictures pictures pictures coming soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. We all think the shower was a success, at least in our family. The food, games, guests, and conversation were lively, and Esther and Baby received wonderful little outfits, blankets, bibs, and various pink things. We had cake for dessert tonight, after finishing off the leftover quiche, chicken enchiladas, fruit salad, and pink stuff for lunch.We're getting excited for the baby!!! To say the least. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny we had our shower on the same day, we are due the same day too. It's weird!!

    I am working till the day before she is born if I can. I have a sit down job in front of a computer everyday so nothing too hard.

    Can you believe how fast this pregnancy is going?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!