Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ketchup!

1. She still doesn’t want to sleep.

2. Rob’s going to a wedding next week and I’m going to Spokane. Should be fun!

3. I’m behind in my picture posting! Here are some from the last few weeks.

Happy!

IMG_0987 

IMG_0993

Playing with Daddy

IMG_0970 

Silly girl!

IMG_0909

IMG_0912

Lovely!

IMG_0918

First bath in the big tub! She loves to kick and splash.

IMG_0965 

Trying to grab Auntie Kimmy’s hair.

IMG_0535

Strawberry Hat!

IMG_0523

IMG_0526

IMG_0528 

4 comments:

  1. The strawberry hat is adorable! Did you make it? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH, she is just too cute! I also love the strawberry hat... that last picture is actually my favorite. :)

    P.S..... where did you get the great bath tub deal? I'm still bathing Charlie in his baby tub IN the big tub, but it's a PAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nobody like Emily! You have captured the Essence of Imp. Can't wait to see you both! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I love that hat too! I didn't make it, my aunt sent it to Em when she was born. It finally fits!

    And the bath tub thing was $7 at Walmart, best thing ever! She doesn't quite sit on her own yet and it makes bathtime MUCH easier. Google "bath sling" and you should find some. I'm glad we got it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!